TransferWise Referral Code Singapore
With the TransferWise Referral Code for Friend, you’ll get a discount on your 1st transfer after signing up. Regardless of the currency you are paying with, the fee on your fee transfer will be either removed or reduced. Your friend will earn a reward after 3 invited friends make a qualifying transaction.
More details on the Wise referral program can be found here.
How can I get the Wise referral link?
To get the Wise referral bonus , you must get the Wise referral link from your friend. Your friend can find the referral code in the referral page.
Can’t find a Wise Referral Code?
If you need the Wise code, you can use mine. you’ll get a discount on your 1st transfer after signing up.
What is Wise?
Wise (formerly TransferWise) started operations in 2011 and has become a established player in this industry.
What I like about Wise Singapore?
- Wise Singapore is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). It is also regulated in numerous authorities around the world.
- Transmit your funds with no hidden fees at the real exchange rate. So it’s cheaper than banks.
- With the transferwise credit card, I can spend abroad in 200 countries without the hidden fees using Apple and Google Pay and withdraw anywhere.
- Get paid with local account details in 9 currencies to avoid exchange rates.
- hold and also convert money for 54 currencies. Open a new balance in the required currency takes just a few seconds.
- send money in multi-currency account any of the 80 countries accepted on Wise.
If you find the Wise review post helpful and wish to get the wise referral reward, you can use my wise token referral link.
(I am just posting this for sharing purposes. The opinions are result of my personal research. This post is not sponsored by any providers)